- 2014 – Fellowship: Orthopedic Spine Surgery Fellowship, Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney, Australia
- 2013 – Fellowship: Spinal Oncology Fellowship, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York
- 2013 – Residency: Neurosurgical Residency, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Tennessee
- 2008 – Internship: General Surgery, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Tennessee
- 2007 – Medical School: Doctor of Medicine, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York
- 2003 – College: Bachelor of Science, Brigham Young University, Utah
- Brain tumors – primary, metastatic, malignant, and benign
- Brain Aneurysms
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Tumors
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries
- Spinal Fusions
- Artificial Disc Replacements
- Peripheral Nerve Pathology – carpal tunnel syndrome, ulnar nerve compression
10099 RidgeGate Parkway #480
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Dr. Brent Kimball is a Colorado Board Eligible Neurosurgeon who is genuinely vested in the welfare of his patients. He has a passion for helping others and is dedicated to upholding the highest quality of surgical care and attention to detail, allowing patients to maintain their health and return to an active lifestyle.
His thoughtful nature and support to the patient and their families helps them heal and provides them with a sense of assurance. Dr. Kimball provides a sense of integrity, reliability, and sincerity to each of his patients. He dedicates time to each patient to discuss their specific condition and treatment options, making sure they have an understanding of what to expect.
Education and Academic Achievements
Dr. Kimball received his Bachelor of Science from Brigham University and received his Doctor of Medicine at Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons. He completed his residency at the University of Tennessee Health and Sciences Center and went on to complete his fellowship training in Spinal Oncology at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York as well as a fellowship in Orthopedic Spine Surgery at the Prince of Wales Hospital in Sydney, Australia.